Pain relief during labor - Active Liver Detox
Natural Active Liver Detox Pain relief during labor -
Optimize your liver function and feel better with LiverActive Homeopathic Spray
Not only is your liver the largest organ in your body, it's also "chief cook and bottle washer," responsible for keeping the rest of your organs and systems free of toxins and functioning smoothly—and it has a pretty big job description:
- Producing bile, which aids digestion and emulsifies fats
- Metabolizing proteins and converting amino acids
- Regulating thyroid hormones
- Creating GTF (Glucose Tolerance Factor) to regulate blood sugar levels
- Transforming nearly all nutrients into biochemicals the body can store, transport and use
- Plus MUCH more...
The trouble is, with today's poor diets, environmental toxins and hectic lifestyles, your liver is often overworked and underpaid—which can impact how you feel everyday.
Is your liver a "silent sufferer?"
Instead of complaining bitterly, an overworked liver just gets sluggish about doing its various jobs, and people often go years enduring fatigue and other health issues that may actually be signs that the liver isn't functioning optimally.
LiverActive Homeopathic Spray can help!
For centuries, homeopathic practitioners have relied on natural, plant-based ingredients to help detoxify the body and promote healthy body functions. Our LiverActive Liver Detox formula contains several natural ingredients to help maintain a healthy liver. It's easy...just spritz under the tongue up to 3 times a day—no pills to swallow—and no complicated formulas to mix. Just healthy, natural support that your liver will thank you for!
A liquid oral spray, LiverActive™ is designed to be absorbed into the blood vessels under the tongue, bypassing the digestive tract, which may slow the absorption of orally administered products.
In homeopathy, sublingual application is designed to speed delivery of ingredients to reduce your symptoms so you can feel better—and resume your normal activities sooner.
Multiple All-Natural Ingredients for Better Support:
Why should you choose LiverActive? While it's simple to use, our formula is a complex blend of plant-based ingredients known to provide excellent liver support, and our homeopathic experts go to great lengths to assure purity and quality. We set the highest standards in our formulations, and choose only top-of-the-line ingredients you can trust, like:
Bryonia alba: Once worn as a wreath by Augustus Caesar to protect him from lightning strikes, Bryonia is a fast-growing perennial found across much of Southeastern Europe. Homeopathically, it has been used to relieve ailments related to respiratory health headaches and joint pain.
Carduus marianus: Also known as Milk Thistle, Carduus m. has been used medicinally for over 2,000 years, most commonly to treat ailments associated with the liver and gallbladder.
Chelidonium majus: This yellow-flowered poppy relative has been used as a detoxifying agent as far back as the 1st century AD, and is helpful in supporting liver, kidney and spleen function. Homeopathic practitioners have used it to treat respiratory, bowel and circulation impairments as well as jaundice.
See our ingredients page for a full listing of ingredients and their actions.
Listen to your liver... don't ignore the warning signs!
Ignoring your liver's cries for help will only exacerbate health issues—so take steps to insure that your liver stays happy and healthy!!
5 Steps to a cleaner, healthier liver:
1. Take LiverActive Homeopathic Spray—a natural liver detox you can count on.
Our formula works safely and gently to help detoxify your your body and support liver health but you can do more...
The American Liver Foundation suggests 4 more ways to reduce your exposure to toxins (both external and internal) that can affect your liver function:
2. Be careful what you breathe: Limit your exposure to airborne toxins, which include aerosol cleaning agents. Ventilate the room and/or wear a mask even when using simple house cleaners, bug sprays, paint or chemical sprays. Don't smoke!
3. Be careful what gets on your skin: Cover your skin to protect it, and wash well after using insecticides or other chemicals; make sure tattooing, piercing, and other needles are sterilized. Get some sunshine!
It helps your liver make Vitamin D!
4. Be careful what medicines you take: Avoid unnecessary medications—including prescriptions—and don't take too many pain relievers, flu and cold remedies. NEVER mix alcohol with other drugs and medications! Read labels to know the risks certain drugs pose to your liver.
5. Be careful what you eat and drink: Every toxin absorbed by the small intestine, stomach, pancreas, and spleen hits the liver through the venous blood supply first, so a healthy, balanced diet is key to good liver function. Keep your "filter" clean—avoid heavily processed junk foods, sugary drinks and alcohol.
Is a grumpy liver impacting your health? Don't wait!
Use LiverActive Homeopathic Spray
in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle, and
Keep Your Liver in Tip-Top Shape!
Get started TODAY, and help flush your liver of toxins, excess fats and waste.
When your liver works properly—so does the rest of you!
We take great pride in the quality of our products and want you to be pleased with your purchase. We believe in offering the very best value, quality and selection to our customers. *Policy Details
All the links and descriptions on this page are taken from public sources such as search engines (google.com, yahoo.com, bing.com). However, if you think any data on this page violates your copyright, please send an message from "Contact Us" page and the links and descriptions of full page will be removed.
- Using Narcotics for Pain Relief During Childbirth | APA on Narcotics (http://americanpregnancy.org/labornbirth/narcotics. html) Some women choose to use narcotics for pain relief during labor and birth. Here is some helpful information about the safe use of narcotics for pain relief.
- Natural relief for labor pain | March of Dimes (http://www.marchofdimes.com/pregnancy/natural-relie f-for-labor-pain.aspx) This is one the most familiar techniques for natural pain relief during childbirth. It involves steady, rhythmic breathing to help your body relax while distracting you
- UM Anesthesiology: Patient Information: Obstetric: Pain Relief Options (http://anes.med.umich.edu/ob/patients/relief.html) arranged through your obstetrician. The following pain management and relief options are offered at the University of Michigan Women's Hospital Birth Center.
- Pain Relief During Labor and Delivery - Bridgeport Hospital, CT (http://www.bridgeporthospital.org/anesthesia/PainRe liefLabor/default.aspx) The amount of discomfort women feel during labor and delivery varies from patient to patient and from one birth to the next. Some women do very well with
- Childbirth - pain relief options | Better Health Channel (http://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/bhcv2/bhcarticle s.nsf/pages/Childbirth_pain_relief_options) If you planned to give birth without using pain relief, but find the labour pains are overwhelming, don't be reluctant to ask the doctor, nurse or midwife for pain
- 10 Ways to Relieve Labor Pain - Fit Pregnancy (http://www.fitpregnancy.com/labor-delivery/labor-de livery/10-ways-relieve-labor-pain) It should have space to walk and bathe, as well as a variety of furniture and devices to enhance movement and pain relief: a CD player, rocking chair, birth ball,
- 8 Ways to Manage Labor Pain - Parents (http://www.parents.com/pregnancy/giving-birth/pain- relief/manage-labor-pain/) From drugs to breathing techniques, here's what to know to make your labor as painless as possible.
- Pain relief during labor and delivery | University of Maryland Medical (http://umm.edu/health/medical/pregnancy/labor-and-d elivery/pain-relief-during-labor-and-delivery) For other women, the option of having pain relief medication available to them during labor and delivery is appealing and, when used, may help them
- Pain Relief Options for Labor and Childbirth - MedicineNet (http://www.medicinenet.com/pregnancy_pain_relief_op tions_for_birth/article.htm) Women experience and tolerate pain differently. Learn about pregnancy birth pain relief options and the different types of medication women can take during
- Natural pain relief in labour - BabyCentre (http://www.babycentre.co.uk/a546717/natural-pain-re lief-in-labour) A review found that women who used a birth pool felt less pain and were less likely to You'll also use less pain relief than someone without continuous support
- The effect of hypnosis on pain relief during labor and childbirth in (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19234965) Int J Clin Exp Hypn. 2009 Apr;57(2):174 83. doi: 10.1080/00207140802665435. The effect of hypnosis on pain relief during labor and childbirth in Iranian
- Types of pain relief during labour - Birth (http://www.birth.com.au/Types-of-pain-relief-during -labour) Several type of pain relief are available to help ease your labour pains. Learn about the choices, the benefits and potential side effects here.
- Pain Relief in Labour | Doctor | Patient.co.uk (http://www.patient.co.uk/doctor/Pain-Relief-in-Labo ur.htm) Most women do not require pain relief during early labour, but seek it once the active phase of first stage labour begins. Nondrug techniques can be learnt...
- Pain relief in labour - BabyCenter (http://www.babycenter.com.au/c25004189/pain-relief- in-labour) Your options for medical and natural pain relief in labour. Polls. Will you use drugs during childbirth? What do you think of hypnotherapy to ease birth pains ?
- Pain relief in labour - Pregnancy and baby guide - NHS Choices (http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/pregnancy-and-baby/pag es/pain-relief-labour.aspx) Write down your wishes in your birth plan, but remember that you should keep an open mind. You may find that you want more pain relief than you'd planned,
- Pain Relief Options During Childbirth - Cleveland Clinic (http://my.clevelandclinic.org/healthy_living/Pregna ncy/hic_Pain_Relief_Options_During_Childbirth.aspx) Please discuss your options with your health care provider well before your "birth day." Getting pain relief should not cause you to feel guilty. You are the only
- Pain Relief in Labor - Childbirth.org (http://childbirth.org/articles/labor/painrelief.htm l) All of your pain relief for labor and birth questions answered from Childbirth.org.
- Pain medication for labor: Overview | BabyCenter (http://www.babycenter.com/pain-medication-for-labor) Find out what your options are for pain medications during labor, including epidural, spinal block, and systemic pain relief.
- Painfree Childbirth (http://www.painfreebirthing.com/) This is an educational and informative site developed for women desiring to seek pain relief for child birth. Seeking pain relief methods for your child birth is your
- It's good for women to suffer the pain of a natural birth, says senior (http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2009/jul/12 /pregnancy-pain-natural-birth-yoga) Jul 11, 2009 "My original birth plan just said: 'Epidural'. Nobody should feel guilty or that they' re not a proper woman if they have pain relief during labour."
- Pain Management During Labor and Delivery (http://www.lifelinetomodernmedicine.com/Anesthesia- Topics/Types-of-Pain-Relief-in-Labor-and-Delivery.a spx) Important information about safety and pain management during childbirth.
- December 7, 2013. Acupuncture as pain relief during delivery: a randomized controlled (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19278378) BACKGROUND: Many women need some kind of analgesic treatment to relieve pain during childbirth. The objective of our study was to compare the effect of
- December 8, 2013. Pain Relief for Labour - Rollercoaster.ie (http://www.rollercoaster.ie/Article/tabid/156/Artic leName/Pain_Relief_for_Labour/Default.aspx) In preparing for childbirth, it is important to understand the pros and cons of pain relief. By knowing which methods are available at the hospital of your choice,
- December 9, 2013. Pain relief during labour and birth - Having a baby in WA (http://www.health.wa.gov.au/havingababy/birth/pain. cfm) Information on pain relief during labour and birth and who to contact for support.
- December 10, 2013. Natural Pain Relief During Childbirth Leaves Moms More Satisfied (http://www.parenting.com/blogs/natural-parenting/ta ylor-newman/natural-pain-relief-during-childbirth-l eaves-moms-more-satisfi) 21 Mar 2012 Giving birth hurts like a B. There aren't a lot of ways around it, although there are a handful of methods for lessening that pain. I've seen videos
- December 11, 2013. Pain relief options in labour - Essential Baby (http://www.essentialbaby.com.au/birth/labour/pain-r elief-options-in-labour-20110726-1hya5.html) 26 Jul 2011 There are various types of pain relief available to women during labour, although there are several factors that will influence what types can be
- December 12, 2013. Epidurals and pain relief in labour | Mumsnet (http://www.mumsnet.com/pregnancy/labour-and-birth/p ain-relief-epidurals) 6 Aug 2013 Your pain relief options during labour, including in depth information on epidurals, pethidine and meptazinol.
- December 13, 2013. Pain relief in labour - BabyCenter Canada (http://www.babycenter.ca/c25004189/pain-relief-in-l abour) Your options for medical and natural pain relief in labour. - BabyCenter Canada.
- December 14, 2013. Pain Relief in Labour - National Maternity Hospital (http://www.nmh.ie/labour-delivery/pain-relief-in-la bour.234.html) What types of pain relief are available on the labour ward?
- December 15, 2013. Pain Relief Options During Childbirth - Cleveland Clinic (http://my.clevelandclinic.org/healthy_living/pregna ncy/hic_pain_relief_options_during_childbirth.aspx) Pain during labor is caused by uterine muscle contractions and by pressure on the cervix. Pain might What pain relief options are available during childbirth?
- December 16, 2013. Pain relief during labour | NCT (http://www.nct.org.uk/birth/pain-relief-during-labo ur) Information from NCT on both natural and medical options for pain relief during labour and birth.
- December 17, 2013. Labor Pain Relief - Parents.com (http://www.parents.com/pregnancy/giving-birth/pain- relief/) Learn about pain medications administered during birth, epidurals, and more. Find out everything you need to know about giving birth. Parents.com.
- December 18, 2013. Dealing With Pain During Childbirth - KidsHealth (http://kidshealth.org/parent/pregnancy_center/child birth/childbirth_pain.html) Pain during labor is caused by contractions of the muscles of the uterus and by can be used for pain relief in both vaginal and cesarean section deliveries.
- December 19, 2013. Pain relief in labour - BabyCentre (http://www.babycentre.co.uk/c25004189/pain-relief-i n-labour) Your options for medical and natural pain relief in labour. - BabyCentre.
- December 20, 2013. Labor pain: Weigh your options for relief - MayoClinic.com (http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/labor-pain/PR00065) Sometimes, you won't know what kind of pain relief you want until you're in labor. Still, it's a good idea to think about your options for managing labor pain ahead
- December 21, 2013. Pain Relief Options for Labor and Childbirth - WebMD (http://www.webmd.com/baby/guide/pregnancy-pain-reli ef) WebMD examines the options for pain relief during labor and childbirth.
- January 8, 2014. Labor and delivery: Pain medications - Mayo Clinic (http://www.mayoclinic.org/labor-and-delivery/art-20 049326) Many types of medication can ease pain during labor and delivery. type of regional analgesia that's typically used to provide pain relief shortly before delivery.
- January 9, 2014. Labor pain: Weigh your options for relief - Mayo Clinic (http://www.mayoclinic.org/labor-pain/art-20044845) Sometimes, you won't know what kind of pain relief you want until you're in labor. Still, it's a good idea to think about your options for managing labor pain ahead
- January 26, 2014. What are my labor pain relief medication options? - Labor and (http://pregnant.thebump.com/pregnancy/child-labor-d elivery/qa/labor-pain-relief.aspx) Find out what you can do to relieve pain during childbirth. What are the most popular labor pain relief drugs, and what do I need to know about them? * Please
- March 11, 2014. Managing Labor Pain - What to Expect (http://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/labor-and-del ivery/labor-pain.aspx) Pain relief in childbirth comes in many forms. Learn about the many methods of pain management during labor, including alternative medicine and nondrug
- March 12, 2014. Labor and delivery: Pain medications - Mayo Clinic (http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-living/labor-and- delivery/in-depth/labor-and-delivery/art-20049326) Many types of medication can ease pain during labor and delivery. type of regional analgesia that's typically used to provide pain relief shortly before delivery.
- March 13, 2014. Childbirth - pain relief options | Better Health Channel (http://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/bhcv2/bhcarticle s.nsf/pages/Childbirth_pain_relief_options%3Fopen) Pain relief options include drug-free methods as well as medications such as Knowing what to expect during the various stages of labour can help reduce
- October 18, 2014. 10 Ways to Relieve Labor Pain | Fit Pregnancy (http://www.fitpregnancy.com/pregnancy/labor-deliver y/10-ways-relieve-labor-pain) Breathing and education from Lamaze can help you overcome labor pains during pregnancy and delivery.
- October 19, 2014. Pregnancy - During Pregnancy - Pain Relief in Labour - KK (http://www.kkh.com.sg/HealthPedia/Pages/PregnancyDu ringLabourPainRelief.aspx) Resorting to pain relief methods during labour is not an indication of failure, but is a means of having a pleasant birth to which every mother-to-be is entitled.
- October 20, 2014. Options: Labor Pain: Childbirth Information for Pregnant Women (http://www.childbirthconnection.org/article.asp%3Fc k%3D10185) 16 Nov 2012 Even if you feel you know how you want to relieve labor pain - or expect to follow the advice of a friend, relative, or caregiver - it would be wise...
- October 21, 2014. Natural relief for labor pain | March of Dimes (http://www.marchofdimes.org/pregnancy/natural-relie f-for-labor-pain.aspx) Breathing is one the most common methods used for natural pain relief during childbirth. It uses steady, rhythmic breathing to help your body relax and distract...
- October 22, 2014. Pregnancy - Pregnancy Topics - Pain relief during labour and birth (http://www.cyh.com/HealthTopics/HealthTopicDetails. aspx%3Fp%3D438%26np%3D463%26id%3D2795) 28 Jun 2014 Reducing pain; Pain relief options; Psychological methods; Pain... All women worry about how much pain they will feel during labour and how...
- October 23, 2014. Q&A: Pain Management During Childbirth (http://www.lifelinetomodernmedicine.com/Anesthesia- Topics/QA-Pain-Management-During-Childbirth.aspx) Important information about safety and pain management during childbirth.
- October 24, 2014. Pain Relief Options During Childbirth - Cleveland Clinic (https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases_cond itions/hic_Am_I_Pregnant/hic_Labor_and_Delivery/hic _Pain_Relief_Options_During_Childbirth) Pain during labor is caused by uterine muscle contractions and by pressure on the cervix. Pain might... What pain relief options are available during childbirth?
- October 25, 2014. What pain medicine do I get during labor? - Parents.com (http://www.parents.com/advice/pregnancy-birth/givin g-birth/what-pain-medicine-do-i-get-during-labor/) What types of pain medications can I have during labor?... So it's not surprising that you want to know about your options for relief. The two main groups of drugs...
- October 26, 2014. Using Narcotics for Pain Relief During Childbirth (http://americanpregnancy.org/labor-and-birth/narcot ics/) Some women choose to use narcotics for pain relief during labor and birth. Here is some helpful information about the safe use of narcotics for pain relief.
Sitemap page 1